Registration is Now Open!
Throw out your food scale. Put down the calorie counting app. Chuck the diet pills, powders, and bars.
This year is going to be different.
This year, you’re going to crush your health and weight loss goals by loving and nourishing yourself instead of starving and abusing yourself.
You’re going to get to know your body and find out what it’s been asking for all these years. You’re going to learn how to give your body what it needs to thrive. You’re going to learn the basics of a healthy, balanced lifestyle so you can focus on what’s really important in life.
Nourishing New Year Group Challenge – $25
This 4-week nutrition bootcamp (January 9 – February 5, 2017) will give you the tools you need to reach your health and weight loss goals with a holistically nourishing approach to wellness.
Your 4-week nutrition bootcamp includes:
- Personalized health evaluation, education and motivation.
- The complete guide to getting a body you love through nourishment and self-care.
- Daily and Weekly Themed Group Check-Ins to remind you of your goals and give you a chance to share your progress.
- A priceless online community where you can be held accountable, encouraged, and ask questions as you progress through the challenge.
- A bonus “Prep-Week” before the challenge to take stock of your current symptoms, set your goals and help prepare you for the month ahead.
Step by step you will learn:
- What may be preventing your body from letting go of excess weight
- Your secret weapon that will give you complete understanding of what your body needs to thrive… and what your body is begging you to stop!
- How to read nutrition labels for a clean, whole foods diet (hint- it’s not about the numbers!)
- The fool-proof formula to a healthy, balanced diet your body will thank you for again and again
- What type of exercise your unique body really needs for optimal performance
- The missing ingredient to every failed weight loss resolution
- And much more!
10% of all registration fees will be donated to Feeding America to help end hunger and give everyone the opportunity to be nourished, healthy and thriving.
Everything is better with a buddy! Sign up today and sign up a friend – free! No promo code needed! Instructions to sign up a friend will be emailed to you after you have completed your registration.
100% Money Back Guarantee
I guarantee that full participation in the Nourishing New Year Challenge will give you measurable change in your health and wellness! If you see no difference between your first Personalized Health Assessment and your final Personalized Health Assessment, you will receive a full refund.
Is This Program Right For You?
This Program Could Be a Life-Changing Experience If You…
- Are ready to take the time to make a lasting change through positive action and nourishing lifestyle choices.
- Want more than just “skinny”, you want healthy, vibrant, and balanced.
- Tried all the diets that worked for your friends and they failed miserably for you.
- Suffer from a lot of little annoying symptoms that you’ve kind of gotten used to over the years like headaches, bloating and acne.
- Give your Doctor a ring and he gives you the ok to try something new, natural and gentle in your daily routine.
This Program Probably Isn’t Quite Right If You…
- Are pregnant or nursing.
- Are perfectly healthy and content with your body (good for you!).
- Prefer the “all or nothing” approach to change rather than taking things step-by-step.
- Want more than anything to be a certain weight, regardless of the effect on your health.
- Have a negative energy that you find yourself spreading around to others.
- Call your Doctor and he doesn’t recommend that you make any changes in your diet or lifestyle at this time.
So What’s The Deal, Will I Lose Weight Or Not?
The Nourished New Year Challenge goes beyond weight loss to explore what makes your body thrive and perform at its best. Most of my past clients reported weight loss when following the self-care protocol I suggested, but that is never the main goal. The goal is to learn how to give your body what it needs to thrive, and for many people weight loss is one of many indications that their body is thriving and headed on a path toward healing and balance.
If This is a New Program, How Do You Know It Will Work?
Though this is the first time I have offered a Group Health Challenge to the public, I have had extensive experience coaching clients one-on-one as well as hosting several small group challenges among a close network of peers. A few of the many benefits reported were improved energy, mental clarity, skin quality, hair and nail strength, weight loss, and the disappearance of headaches, bloating and other annoying symptoms.
Are You Qualified to Create and Run a Successful Health & Wellness Program?
Yup! After years of independent study in the field of holistic wellness and nutrition, I decided to make it official and earn my Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science with an emphasis in Nutrition/Disease Prevention & Health Promotion at California State University, Fullerton. I also earned my credential as a Certified Health Education Specialist through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. I am currently working toward a Master’s Degree in Holistic Nutrition through Hawthorn University.
Do You Have a Guarantee?
I’m so glad you asked. 🙂 Yes! If after 100% participation in the Nourishing New Year Challenge you see zero change between your first Health Assessment and your final Health Assessment, you will receive a full refund.
P.S. If you know someone who could benefit from a healthy lifestyle change with a big dose of compassionate self-discovery, please don’t hesitate to share this page with them!